8 Password Managers That Will Keep Your Business Safe
Password security has been one of the biggest concerns in the tech world over the past few years, with new breaches taking place regularly and huge amounts of user data being stolen. So how can we make sure that our information stays safe? The answer may be password managers. Here are 8 companies that will love password managers, how they work, and which ones you should consider using in your business.
Dashlane is a password manager that businesses can use to keep their employee passwords safe and secure. With Dashlane, you can create, manage, and share passwords with ease. Plus, Dashlane’s security features are top-notch, making it a great option for businesses looking to keep their data safe. It also offers individual plans starting at $40 per year, so you can protect yourself without breaking the bank.
CloudLock is a great password manager for businesses because it is both secure and user-friendly. With CloudLock, you can easily create and manage passwords for all of your employees. Plus, the CloudLock app makes it easy to share passwords with team members and keep track of who has access to what. Best of all, CloudLock is backed by military grade security, so you can rest assured that your business’s data is safe.
- StickyPassword is a password manager that can be used on an individual basis or within a team.
- It offers military grade encryption and supports multiple languages.
- You can use it on all of your devices, including your computer, phone, and tablet.
- It also has a built-in password generator to create strong passwords for you.
- It comes with a free trial, and the price for the full version is $29.99/year.
- StickyPassword is great for businesses because it offers security and convenience in one package.
- Plus, with the built-in password generator, you’ll never have to worry about coming up with a new password yourself!
eWallet is a password manager that helps businesses keep their passwords safe and secure. With eWallet, you can create and manage multiple passwords, set expiration dates, and require two-factor authentication. eWallet also offers a variety of features to help businesses stay compliant with industry regulations.
- LastPass is a great password manager for businesses because it offers a wide range of features and integrations.
- LastPass can help you generate strong passwords, store them securely, and autofill them when needed.
- It also has a handy sharing feature so you can easily give others access to your accounts without having to remember or write down passwords.
- LastPass is easy to use and even has a free plan for small businesses.
True Key by Intel Security
True Key by Intel Security is a great password manager for businesses of all sizes. It offers enterprise-grade security features, including AES-256 bit encryption and two-factor authentication. Plus, it’s easy to use and comes with a 30-day free trial.
Okta Identity Platform (Formerly Authy)
When it comes to enterprise password management, Okta Identity Platform is a top choice. The platform offers features like two-factor authentication and single sign-on, making it a great option for businesses that want to keep their data secure. Plus, with its user-friendly interface, Okta Identity Platform is easy to use, even for employees who are not tech-savvy.
CyberArk Privileged Account Security
As more and more businesses move their operations online, the need for strong password security has never been greater. CyberArk Privileged Account Security is a password manager that helps businesses keep their confidential data safe. It features a central repository for all passwords, as well as the ability to generate and manage passwords for individual users. CyberArk also offers a variety of other security features, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.